NBCC Volunteer Program
The North Brunswick Chamber of Commerce’s Volunteer Program is to participate and support the business community as well as educate the residential community as to the importance to shopping local. Shop local and you will be saving the bricks and mortar of your business community.
Volunteering is considered an altruistic activity intended to:
- Promote good
- Improve the human quality of life for individuals
- Play a strong role in building the residential and business communities
- Strengthen the infrastructure of non-profits helping them to achieve their missions by enabling them to succeed within social, economic, environmental boundaries
Volunteering is also famous for:
- Producing a feeling of self-worth
- Developing skills
- Learning about community
- Bringing about social and economic change
- Making social contacts
- Having fun
- Using existing skills and experience
If you would like to find out more about how you can make a difference in your community by becoming a Chamber volunteer; download the application and either mail, fax to (910-383-1992), or drop off the application at the Chamber office.
Your participation will lead to a satisfying and productive experience making your residential and business community a better place!
Contact us by email at /volunteer-info or call (910)383-0553 if you have any questions about this program.