Advantages of Joining the North Brunswick Chamber of Commerce:
- Referrals to your business when people call the Chamber for information;
- An opportunity to attend business courses, seminars, and webinars at a reduced cost or free;
- Emails on current issues that affect your business;
- Email to all members when you join or renew in our monthly “Here We Grow Again” newsletter, sent to over 500 email addresses;
An opportunity for a Ribbon Cutting at your business, or at the Chamber’s office to announce your business opening
- Your Ribbon Cutting date and/or Grand Opening date announced in our weekly email and placed on our Community Calendar;
- An opportunity to participate in the Chamber’s “Member to Member” discount program;
- An opportunity for you to have your business event announced in the Chamber’s monthly member event newsletter or in an email blast;
- Receive a Chamber membership directory;
- An opportunity for you and/or your employees to attend the Brunswick Leadership Course sponsored by the North Brunswick Chamber, Southport-Oak Island Chamber, and Brunswick County Chamber.
The Chamber can also be an advertising as well as marketing agent for your product or service by:
- placing your literature in newcomer bags, in relocation packages, or in the display rack for brochures or in the business card holders;
- having your business profile on our website and a hyperlink back to your web site;
- hosting a Business After Hours;
- attending networking events such as Ribbon Cuttings, Business After Hours, and Early Bird Speed Networking;
- announcing your organization’s event on our community calendar;
- using the “Here We Grow Again” newsletter as a marketing tool to identify and prospect new business and organizations;
- Through sponsorship opportunities at chamber events.
As a chamber member, you’ll meet like-minded community leaders who are working to grow our economy and create a prosperous business environment.