Leadership Brunswick County
LEADERSHIP BRUNSWICK COUNTY HAS BEEN CANCELLED FOR 2020-2021.
Leadership Brunswick County is a program designed to develop and enrich existing and emerging community leaders who are qualified and committed to the growth and well-being of Brunswick County. The program provides opportunity for participants to learn about the needs of the county and the individuals responsible for providing services to meet those needs. For Brunswick County to thrive and prosper in the next century we will need dedicated leaders with new ideas working together.
To prepare committed and qualified individuals to assume leadership roles in Brunswick County.
- Identify and cultivate highly motivated potential community leaders
- Systematically educate and challenge the participants about the needs of the community as well as the dynamics of social and economic change.
- Develop an esprit de corps among participants which will provide a common ground for working together on present and future community needs.
- Create a dialogue and sense of teamwork between the participants and existing community leadership.
- Identify organizational and individual opportunities for community involvement and assist in the placement of the participants
More info or questions please call 910-383-0553 or fill out the form below.